Accommodation / Tour Staff
- Job Description：
- We are looking for a long-term intern who will be involved in multiple tasks from customer service to accommodation and tour planning. In our company, there are a variety of work including but not limited, concierge, guiding guests, checking in, and managing reservations, SNS management. Depending on your interests and strengths, you may also be able to work with us on projects specializing in PR and marketing or new business developments. Remote internships are also possible.
- We would like to work with those who:：
・Share our vision, mission and values.
・like to talk to people and has a spirit of hospitality.
・Are Positive, open-minded and able to work as a team.
・like to travel and stay in hotels.
・Are interested in local traditional culture and town development
- ・Those who share our vision, mission and values.
・Those who can come to work at least 2 days a week.
・Those who do not smoke.
- Employment Status：
- Work location：
- Takayama City and Hida City (Remote intern is also possible)
- Work hours：
- 9:00 – 18:00 (flexible)
- Hourly rate
- Transportation expenses paid
On site internship is also available (dormitory is provided)
- How to apply：
- Please apply from here.